10 Modules / 10 Hours including Test/ADR Certification Excepted Quantities/Access to regulations required
Start your training with an introduction to dangerous goods by completing a dangerous goods awareness course. You will discover what dangerous goods are, the regulations that support dangerous goods, and the 9 hazard classes.
Our Excepted Quantities by Road training is for employees that work in an environment transporting any article of goods that fall under the excepted quantities regime in dangerous goods. The Road course concludes with a knowledge test.
Successful candidates receive a certificate of competence, valid for two years, after which they must re-validate their qualifications.
Access to the current ADR regulations is required, this can be purchased along with the course.
Dangerous Goods Awareness & Excepted Quantity by Road Course Objectives:
- Build your knowledge on Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Correctly prepare a consignment of Excepted Quantities for road transportation
- Adhere to practices and standards regarding acceptance and responsibilities for the preparation and handling of excepted quantities for road transportation
Dangerous Goods Awareness & Excepted Quantities by Road Course Content:
- The Regulations
- The 9 Hazard Classes
- UK Law and Applicability
- Proper Shipping Names
- Packaging Requirements and Limits
- Marking & Labelling requirements for Excepted Quantities
- Handling & Security