6 Modules / 7 Hours including Test/IATA Certification Excepted Quantities/Access to regulations required
Our Excepted Quantities by Air training is for employees that work in an environment transporting any article of goods that fall under the excepted quantities regime in dangerous goods. The Air course is fully approved in the UK by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and concludes with an adjudicated test.
Successful candidates receive a certificate of competence, valid for two years, after which they must re-validate their qualification.Access to the current IATA regulations is required, this can be purchased along with the course.
Excepted Quantity by Air Course Objectives:
- Correctly prepare a consignment of Excepted Quantities for air transportation
- Adhere to practices and standards regarding acceptance and responsibilities for the preparation and handling of excepted quantities for air transportation.
Excepted Quantities by Air Course Content:
- Law and Applicability
- The 9 Hazard Classes
- Identification of substances in the Dangerous Goods List, Proper Shipping Names
- Packaging Requirements and limitations
- Marking & Labelling requirements
- Cargo Handling & Security