12 Modules / 9 Hours including Test/IATA and ADR Certification Excepted Quantities/Access to regulations required
Our Excepted Quantities by Air and Road training is for employees that work in an environment transporting any article of goods that fall under the excepted quantities regime in dangerous goods. The Air course is fully approved in the UK by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and concludes with an adjudicated test. The Road course concludes with a knowledge test.
Successful candidates receive a certificate of competence, valid for two years, after which they must re-validate their qualifications.
Access to the current IATA and ADR regulations is required, this can be purchased along with the course.
Excepted Quantity by Air and Road Course Objectives:
- Correctly prepare a consignment of Excepted Quantities for air and road transportation
- Adhere to practices and standards regarding acceptance and responsibilities for the preparation and handling of excepted quantities for air and road transportation
Excepted Quantities by Air and Road Course Content:
- The Regulations
- The Air limitations
- The 9 Hazard Classes
- UK Law and Applicability
- Proper Shipping Names
- Packaging Requirements and Limits
- Marking & Labelling requirements for Excepted Quantities
- Preparing the dangerous goods transport document
- Handling & Security