6 Modules | 5 Hours | IATA Certification | Access to IATA Regulations required
This CAA approved interactive 5 hr online training is a detailed look at the requirements for shipping Excepted Quantities by Air. Access to the current IATA regulations can be purchased along with the course.
By being familiar with the regulations, your employees can ensure that any potential dangerous goods that are correctly identified, packed and marked for shipping. It is recommended that if you do not hold a certificate in the transport of dangerous goods that you complete Dangerous Goods Awareness as a pre-requisite.
• Correctly prepare a consignment of Excepted Quantities for air transportation
• Validate whether a consignment has been prepared correctly for air transportation
• Adhere to practices and standards regarding acceptance and responsibilities for the preparation and handling of excepted quantities for air transportation.
• UK Law and Applicability
• Identification of substances
• Classification, Proper Shipping Name and Special Provisions
• Packaging Requirements
• Marking & Labeling requirements
• Preparing the documentation – shipper’s declaration and transport documents for carriage