Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR) – Classroom – 11th Oct 23
11 October, 2023 @ 9:00 am£480.00
Dangerous Goods by Road Course Overview:
Our Dangerous Goods by Road training is for employees engaged in the handling and shipping of dangerous goods by Road. The training ensures that candidates meet the requirements of the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR).
It will provide learners with the skills and knowledge required to pack, mark and label correctly, and prepare shipments of dangerous goods for transport by Road and covers the 9 Hazard classes.
The course concludes with a validation test. Successful candidates receive a certificate in shipping dangerous goods by Road, which is valid for two years, after which you must re-validate your qualification. This course is also for those with an existing Dangerous Goods by Road certification requiring revalidation.
If you also require to transport dangerous goods by Sea, we recommend our Combined Sea and Road Course.
Dangerous Goods by Road Course Objectives:
- Correctly prepare a consignment of dangerous goods for road transportation
- Adhere to practices and standards regarding acceptance and responsibilities for the preparation and handling of goods for road transportation
Dangerous Goods by Road Course Content:
- Review the legal responsibilities
- Understand how to locate information within the ADR Regulations
- Classification, Proper Shipping Names, and UN Numbers for Dangerous Goods
- Reviewing Packing Instructions
- Types of Packaging and Overpacks
- Marking and Labelling requirements for Dangerous Goods by Road
- Correctly complete Dangerous Goods Notes
- Identify which dangerous goods must be segregated
- Driver requirements
- ADR Exemptions
- Tunnel Codes
Dangerous Goods by Road Course Schedule:
11th – 13th October
Venue: Milton Hill House
Milton Hill House, Steventon, Abingdon, Oxford, OX13 6AF