We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal data whilst we are engaged in business. We take responsibility that comes with creating products & services that are accessible. Ensuring in keeping our users’ data private, safe & secure.
Logicom Hub® Ltd is a registered data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office under number A8492542
1. Personal Data that we CollectWe may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data;
- Data about you (including your Name, Email Address, Contact Number, and Business Information)
- Data that you provide to us for the purposes of engaging our training and consultancy services
- Data that you provide to us for the purposes of subscribing to our newsletters, notifications and updates.
- Any other data you choose to send to us
- Enable your use of our services
- Enable the purchase of products via our web pages for the booking of public and online training courses run by Logicom Hub® Ltd
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communication
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested or required to alert you to business and regulatory changes.
- Send you our Hub Newsletter relating to our business which we think may be of interest by email (you can inform us at any time to be removed from marketing mails)
- Retain training records to enable the assessment of Regulatory bodies (Civil Aviation Authority, Department of Transport) for a period of 5 years.
- To provide advance notifications on the expiration of a certification/qualification.
- Deal with inquiries made by you in relation to our services.
- Where you submit personal data for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that data in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- We will not provide your personal data to any Third Parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
2.1 Updating Your DataPlease let us know if the personal data which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by emailing [email protected].
3. Links to Other WebsitesThe company website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of Third-Party websites.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing data to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal data where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal data
5. CookiesA cookie consists of data sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the web browser. the data is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page in the server. this enables the webserver to identify and track the web browser. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We use Google Analytics for this purpose. We will use the persistent cookies to; enable our website to recognize you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date. Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third-party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact on the usability of many websites including the websites operated by Logicom Hub® Ltd.
6. Security of Your Data
- We will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store all the personal data you provide on a secure password and firewall-protected servers. All electronic transactions you make or receive from us will be encrypted.
- When we transmit sensitive data (such as business accounts or personal tax data) over the internet, we post this data securely through the use of encryption.
- You are responsible for keeping any portal access passwords and user details confidential to our online training. We will not ask you for your password.
- Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
7. Your RightsYou may instruct us to provide you with any personal data we hold about you. Provision of such data will be subject to;
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport or driving license certified by a notary or solicitor, plus a copy of a current utility bill showing your current address)
- We may withhold such personal data to the extent permitted by law
- The right to access what data we hold about you. To make a subject access request please make a written request using the email address above.
- The right to object to direct marketing – either use the unsubscribe option or contact us directly.
- The right to object to processing is carried out on the basis of legitimate interests. Where XXX relies on legitimate interests to process, store or use your data, we only do so after carrying out a full Legitimate Interest Assessment.
- The right to erasure (in some circumstances).
- The right to data portability.
- The right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate.
- The right to have your data restricted or blocked from processing. Please note we do not use automated decision-making or profiling.
9. Use of Payment Service ProvidersWe engaged with several payment providers to allow our customers the choice of how best to pay for our services.