6 Modules | 4 Hours plus Test | ADR Certification | Access to regulations |
This training is for all employees that are transporting dangerous goods under the Excepted Quantity provisions of the ADR Code. Upon successful completion of the test you will be issued with a Certificate for the shipping of Dangerous Goods by Road for Excepted Quantities. This is valid for 2 years. To complete this course you will require access to ADR Regulations.
Learn how to prepare packages and the transport document to International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR) standard with this interactive 4 hr online training is a detailed look at the requirements for shipping Excepted Quantities. It covers all aspects of the regulations to ensure that shippers, forwarder and airlines can be meet the standards required in the packaging and transportation of dangerous goods in Excepted Quantities.
• Correctly prepare a consignment of Excepted Quantities for road transportation
• Adhere to practices and standards regarding acceptance and responsibilities for the preparation and handling of excepted quantities for road transportation.
• UK Law and Applicability
• Identification of substances in the Dangerous Goods List
• Classification, Proper Shipping Name and Special Provisions
• Packaging Requirements
• Marking & Labeling requirements
• Preparing the documentation and transport documents for carriage