12 Modules / 9 Hours including Test/ADR and IMDG Certification Excepted Quantities/Access to regulations required
Our Excepted Quantities by Road and Sea training is for employees that work in an environment transporting any article of goods that fall under the excepted quantities regime in dangerous goods. Both courses conclude with a knowledge test.
Successful candidates receive a certificate of competence, valid for two years, after which they must re-validate their qualifications.
Access to the current ADR and IMDG regulations is required, this can be purchased along with the course.
Excepted Quantity by Road and Sea Course Objectives:
- Correctly prepare a consignment of Excepted Quantities for road and sea transportation
- Adhere to practices and standards regarding acceptance and responsibilities for the preparation and handling of excepted quantities for road and sea transportation
Excepted Quantities by Road and Sea Course Content:
- The Regulations
- The 9 Hazard Classes
- UK Law and Applicability
- Proper Shipping Names
- Packaging Requirements and Limits
- Marking & Labelling requirements for Excepted Quantities
- Preparing the dangerous goods transport document
- Handling & Security