20 Modules / 18 Hours including Test/IATA, ADR and IMDG Certification Limited Quantities/Access to regulations required
Our Limited Quantities by Air, Road, and Sea training is for employees that work in an environment transporting any article of goods that fall under the limited quantities regime in dangerous goods. The Air course is fully approved in the UK by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and concludes with an adjudicated test. The Sea and Road courses conclude with a knowledge test.
Successful candidates receive a certificate of competence, valid for two years, after which they must re-validate their qualifications.
Access to the current IATA, ADR, and IMDG regulations is required, this can be purchased along with the course.
Limited Quantities by Air, Road & Sea Course Objectives:
- Correctly prepare a consignment of limited quantities for all modes of transportation.
- Adhere to practices and standards regarding the responsibilities for the preparation and handling of limited quantities for all modes of transportation
Limited Quantities by Air, Road & Sea Course Content:
- The Regulations
- Law and Applicability
- Limitations of Air Transport
- The 9 Hazard Classes
- Identification of substances in the Dangerous Goods List, Proper Shipping Names, and Special Provisions
- Packaging Requirements and limitations
- Marking & Labelling requirements
- Preparing the documentation & transport documents for the carriage
- Tunnel Code and Transport Categories
- Cargo Handling & Security