6 Modules | 8 Hours including Test | IMDG Certification Limited Quantities/Access to regulations required
Our Limited Quantities by Sea training is for employees that work in an environment transporting any article of goods that fall under the limited quantities regime in dangerous goods. The Sea course concludes with a knowledge test.
Successful candidates receive a certificate of competence, valid for two years, after which they must re-validate their qualifications.
Access to the current IMDG regulations is required, this can be purchased along with the course.
Limited Quantities by Sea Course Objectives:
- Correctly prepare a consignment of limited quantities for sea transportation.
- Adhere to practices and standards regarding the responsibilities for the preparation and handling of limited quantities for sea transportation
Limited Quantities by Sea Course Content:
- The Regulations
- Law and Applicability
- The 9 Hazard Classes
- Identification of substances in the Dangerous Goods List, Proper Shipping Names and Special Provisions
- Packaging Requirements and limitations
- Marking & Labelling requirements
- Cargo Handling & Security